|No Reviews |
J. Anthony Bradley is a VA Accredited Attorney –
With offices in the Bradley Law Building in Germantown, TN, he practices in the area of estate planning, including wills, trusts, special needs planning, elder care planning & protection, VA pension planning (including the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension), and probate administration. Anthony’s practice areas also include business law, real estate, and Self-directed IRA’s.
- He represents clients in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky.
- He is also a CPA (inactive).
- He earned his Bachelor of Accounting, Master of Accountancy, and Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi.
- He earned his LL.M in Taxation from the University of Miami.
- He was a judicial law clerk for Justice James L. Roberts of the Mississippi Supreme Court.
- He was named as one of the Mid-South Rising Stars in 2008 and 2009.
- He was a 2-time recipient of the FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction designation for Memphis
- He is a recipient of the Memphis Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award.
- He has been selected to Super Lawyers in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- He was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1996, the Tennessee Bar in 1998, the Arkansas Bar in 2006, and the Kentucky Bar in 2012.
- He is an Active Participant in Toys For Tots
- He has earned Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award based upon clients’ ratings
- He has been named a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager by Five Star Professional.
- He is a VA Accredited Attorney and a leading, Mid-south educator in the area of the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension.
- And, he appears on the Fox 13 “Ask the Attorney” live broadcast at 7:45am on the second Wednesday of each month.
There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!