|No Reviews |
James C. Bohorad
At Lipkin, Marshall, Bohorad & Thornburg, P.C., our goal is communication. We communicate with our clients, colleagues, courts, and adversaries in a timely and effective manner. In that regard, we have five simple policies when communicating with our clients:
- We do not use “legalese” with our clients, just good old-fashioned straight talk. Legalese does not impress anyone and it may cause confusion.
- We tell our clients what they need to know, and not just what we think they want to hear.
- We stay in touch with our clients and keep them up to date on the status of their matters.
- We return phone calls. Although we may not always be able to return every phone call the same day, we promise that we will return all phone calls within 24 hours.
- We meet deadlines without having to be reminded. Our client’s cases are as important to us as they are to them.
If you agree that communication is the key ingredient to an effective attorney/client relationship and have a legal matter that you would like to discuss with an attorney, please contact us.
There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!