|No Reviews |
John H. Baker III
Elder Law, Estate Planning, Special Needs, Long-Term Care, Veterans Pension Benefits, Probate, Trusts, Guardianship and Conservatorship.
Have you planned your estate? If not, you are not alone. Many, perhaps most, people spend more time planning their next vacation, than they do planning their entire life’s estate.
Do you know what will happen to your estate in the event you become mentally disabled through illness or injury?
- How will your needs and the needs of your dependents be met?
- Who will manage your property and wealth?
- Do you have planning in place that will avoid expensive and indefinite court proceedings?
Do you know what will happen to your estate when you die?
Its not a matter of if you will die, but when. Death is not an option. It will be a lot easier for you to organize your estate while you are alive and well than to leave it to your loved to figure out after you die.
- Have you provided for your loved ones and dependents?
- Have you planned for beneficiaries that may need Medicaid or other government assistance for nursing home or medical care?
- If you do not have a will or trust, do you know who the state law mandated beneficiaries of your estate will be?
- Have you protected the inheritance of your loved ones from their own misfortunes, divorce, creditors or lawsuits?
There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!