|No Reviews |
It is never too early to start considering the future of your estate. In fact, there are a number of different factors to consider when you are developing a comprehensive estate plan. From the effect taxes will have on the distribution of your assets, to the designation of beneficiaries, to developing comprehensive powers of attorney, I can help you develop an estate plan that fits your needs. I do this by:
- Preparing estate plans which insure that your assets are distributed accordingly, children are provided for with appropriate trusts, and incapacity is planned for.
- Advising you with regard to long-term care and Medicaid planning options to help produce the best care outcomes and preserve assets.
- Drafting special needs trusts to protect your assets and provide financial support for the disabled.
- Advising personal representatives through probate, estate administration, and probate litigation.
- Establishing guardianships and advising guardians.
- Assisting trustees and trust administration.
There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!